Hundreds of maps, geocoders, boundaries, geodemographics, aerial photos, gazetteers and business data sets for map analysis in BI, GIS, tracking and other applications. Formatted and processed for immediate use in your chosen solution.
Maps, routing, postcodes and boundaries to expand your BI system's mapping capabilities. We can create territories, help convert your GIS data and supply new spatial data sets, ready formatted for Microsoft SQL Server, OBIEE, QlikMaps, Tableau etc.
Formatted spatial data to suit your specific use, e.g. Oracle Realtime Scheduler, tracking, GIS, Tableau, Insurance telematics, ASP etc.
This section explains how formats, discounts & licences reflect usage.
Need specialist data sets, a bespoke application, journey time calculations, your own data converting to a specific format or your territories optimised? Our allmapdata consultants are here to help.
GIS, BI Spatial Data, Mapping & Location Based Optimisation
allmapdata has been using map-based data to simplify complex business decisions for 30 years.
- The most comprehensive selection of map data in the world
- Market leading GIS mapping, logistics and optimisation software
- Experienced consultants that listen to your needs and provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Trusted, expert staff to guide you through buying, implementing and working with location based solutions
Our geosolutions team extract and collate data to create meaningful business information for use in location based solutions. Our developers and consultants create tailored solutions to help our customers improve business efficiency and increase sales. Our off the shelf solutions provide software and data that offer a significant ROI and integrate with in-house systems such as business intelligence, ERP and CRM.
- Kinesis telematics platform provides accurate vehicle speeding reports with hosted HERE Location Platform mapping delivered by allmapdata from Mapmechanics
- Mapmechanics consultancy provides location-based market insight into retail merger
- Mapmechanics to exhibit at Motor Insurance World 2017
- Five reasons it's time to reconsider night-time deliveries
- Original research from Mapmechanics reveals roundabout in Oxford as the second most dangerous for cyclists in the country