Hundreds of maps, geocoders, boundaries, geodemographics, aerial photos, gazetteers and business data sets for map analysis in BI, GIS, tracking and other applications. Formatted and processed for immediate use in your chosen solution.
Maps, routing, postcodes and boundaries to expand your BI system's map capabilities. We can create your own territories, help you convert your GIS data and supply new spatial data sets, ready formatted for Tableau, OBIEE, SQL Server etc.
Formatted spatial data to suit your specific use, e.g. Oracle Realtime Scheduler, tracking, GIS, Tableau, Insurance telematics, ASP etc. This section explains how formats, discounts & licences reflect usage.
Need specialist data sets, a bespoke application, journey time calculations, your own data converting to Tableau format, your territories optimised? Whatever your requirements, our consultants are here to help.
GIS, BI Spatial Data, Mapping & Location Based Optimisation
Allmapdata has been using map-based data to simplify complex business decisions for over 25 years.
- The most comprehensive selection of map data in the world
- Market leading GIS, logistics and optimisation software
- Experienced consultants that listen to your needs and provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Trusted, expert staff to guide you through buying, implementing and working with location based solutions
Our geosolutions team extract and collate data to create meaningful business information for use in a host of location based solutions. Our developers and consultants create tailored solutions to help our customers improve business efficiency and increase sales. Our off the shelf solutions provide software and data that offer a significant ROI and integrate with in-house systems such as business intelligence, ERP and CRM.
- Project-based territory management reflects constant changes in salon customer base
- Geographic modelling project minimises costs for adhesive manufacturer
- Harlequin speeds phone mast site searches with HERE mapping from MAPMECHANICS
- Dixons Retail sharpens retail network planning with map data from MAPMECHANICS
- From catchment planning to continental expansion, data specialist helps join the dots