Hundreds of maps, geocoders, boundaries, geodemographics, aerial photos, gazetteers and business data sets for map analysis in BI, GIS, tracking and other applications. Formatted and processed for immediate use in your chosen solution.
Maps, routing, postcodes and boundaries to expand your BI system's map capabilities. We can create your own territories, help you convert your GIS data and supply new spatial data sets, ready formatted for Tableau, OBIEE, SQL Server etc.
Formatted spatial data to suit your specific use, e.g. Oracle Realtime Scheduler, tracking, GIS, Tableau, Insurance telematics, ASP etc. This section explains how formats, discounts & licences reflect usage.
Need specialist data sets, a bespoke application, journey time calculations, your own data converting to Tableau format, your territories optimised? Whatever your requirements, our consultants are here to help.
GIS, BI Spatial Data, Mapping & Location Based Optimisation
Allmapdata has been using map-based data to simplify complex business decisions for over 25 years.
- The most comprehensive selection of map data in the world
- Market leading GIS, logistics and optimisation software
- Experienced consultants that listen to your needs and provide simple solutions to complex problems
- Trusted, expert staff to guide you through buying, implementing and working with location based solutions
Our geosolutions team extract and collate data to create meaningful business information for use in a host of location based solutions. Our developers and consultants create tailored solutions to help our customers improve business efficiency and increase sales. Our off the shelf solutions provide software and data that offer a significant ROI and integrate with in-house systems such as business intelligence, ERP and CRM.
- Allmapdata Eases Compliance with the Safer Lorry Scheme
- Rugby World Cup has arrived. How will you?
- Allmapdata launches enhanced Eircode postal dataset for Ireland
- Mapmechanics cuts map creation time to minutes for property agent Christie & Co
- Project-based territory management reflects constant changes in salon customer base