Point Addresses – HERE
This enhancement to HERE map content Premium streets provides a point location for each property together with details of the road link which would be used to arrive at the property. There is also a field specifying on which side of the arrival link that the property lies. Initially automatically generated, these details are then field checked and there is a flag which specifies for each property whether or not it has been field verified. Where appropriate, a building name is also provided.
What is key?
- Only available with routable streets HERE Premium data
- Provides a point location for each property together with details of the road link which would be used to arrive at the property
- Side of the arrival link on which the property lies is specified (specified whether this is automatically generated or field verified)
- Building name provided where appropriate
- Point Addresses is ideal for applications where detailed destination locations are important such as home delivery routing and scheduling
- Wide variety of licensing and pricing options, for example, per asset, per user, annual or perpetual
Data: Vector Points
Resolution: Premise Level
How is it used?
- Geocoding at premise level for lists of customers, depots, stores and other locations
- Ideal for home delivery, routing and scheduling where detailed destination locations are important
- Address Type
- Point Address X & Y Co-ordinates
- Arrival side
- Point Address X & Y Display Co-ordinates
- Language Code
- Link Type
- Building Name
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|United Arab Emirates|