Postcode Centroids – Guernsey and Jersey
With an average of 12 households per unit postcode, this postcode centroid database locates the geographical centre of every postcode in Guernsey and Jersey.
Highly useful tool in geocoding your own postcode datasets, create drive-time matrices or catchment models. Coordinates are provided in British National Grid and are at 1m accuracy to the centroid, to allow easy comparison with other UK postcode data. Many postcodes follow the UK structure.
- Target accuracy to within 1m of the centre of postcode.
- Available in most common GIS formats including Geoconcept, MapInfo TAB, ESRI Shapefile (.shp) and CSV.
- Consists of 2 fields: Guernsey Postcode Points and Jersey Postcode Points.
- Annual single user licence includes an update upon renewal.
How is it used?
- Geocode your postcode datasets.
- Design drive-time matrices and catchment area models.
- Territory creation.
- Fixed asset/land-use management.
- Postcode, Postcode Structured
- Latitude and longitude, X and Y coordinates