Postcode Centroid Database – Isle of Man
This precise geocoding file provides geographical cooordinates for every unit postcode on the Isle of Man. Co-ordinates are provided in British National Grid and Lat / Long WGS84 and are accurate to within 1 metre of the postcode.
Use this dataset to geocode your own postcode datasets, create drive-time matrices or catchment area models. Perpetual licence; updates available separately every quarter, please call to discuss your requirements.
- Target accuracy to within 1m of the centre of postcode.
- Available in formats including Geoconcept, Access, ESRI Shapefile, MapInfo, MIF/MID, TAB and CSV.
- Consists of a single layer: Isle of Man Postcode Points.
How is it used?
- Geocode your postcode datasets.
- Design drive-time matrices and catchment area models.
- Territory creation.
- Fixed asset/land-use management.
- Unit postcode point file for use in your chosen GIS mapping application.
- Postcode, Postcode Structured and Property count
- Latitude and longitude, X and Y coordinates
- Last ammend date, X and Y spread (values in meters that give an indication of the geographic size of the bounding rectangle covering all properties with the unit postcode)
Isle of Man