UK Neighbouring Postcode Look-Up – AMD
This table of UK neighbouring postcodes cross-references each postcode with all the adjacent postcodes and vertical streets so you can make spatial decisions without needing to map the data. Ideal for business intelligence tools.
- Look up table of neighbouring full postcodes or postcode sectors in United Kingdom
- Unit postcodes are cross-referenced with all adjacent unit postcodes and vertical streets (a building with multiple postcodes)
- Data can be used for many different purposes without the added cost of extra data or a mapping analysis or routing & scheduling system
- Created by the allmapdata team at CACI
How is it used?
- Identifies which postcodes are next to each other, e.g. BA7 7PY is next to TA11 7HG, but SW12 9HZ and SW13 0JF are not adjacent
- Ideal for use in business intelligence, territory management and logistics planning
- Group adjacent postcodes together without using map based software.
Unit postcode look up
- Unit postcode
- True / false field confirming whether the postcode (ID) is a Vertical Street
- Adjacent Unit postcode
- True / false field confirming whether the adjacent unit postcode (AdjacentID) is a Vertical Street
Postcode sector look up
- Sector name
- Neighbouring sectors