AddressAnalytix Logistics (GB)
AddressAnalytix Logistics provides full address details of every property (residential and commercial) in Great Britain. It comes complete with premise-level geographical coordinates and extra information to enhance planning logistics applications.
- Full address with premise-level geographical coordinates
- Proximity to London Lorry Control Zone & Congestion Charge Zone
- Whether address is on a red route
- Premise-type (e.g. terraced house, flat, detached house etc)
- Access restrictions based on vehicle width, height, length and weight
How is it used?
- Ideal for logistics planning, this dataset is useful both in analytical work such as customer profiling and geo-marketing, but also in tactical daily planning of vehicle route allocations and sequences.
- Every address in Great Britain provided as an individual record, together with columns for each address component including premise name, street, town, county, postcode (with postcode sector, district and area provided separately)
- Whether the address is on a red route (London and West Midlands only)
- Whether the address is within the London congestion charge zone and/or the London lorry control zone
- 100% Premise type (flat, bungalow, semi-detached etc).
- Every address record comprises full postal address including postcode,
(with postcode sector, district and area separately provided)
- Unique Delivery Point Reference Number (UDPRN)
- London congestion charging zone (LCC)
- Premise type (e.g. detached, semi-detached, bungalow, flat)
- Data on multiple occupancy (i.e. addresses sharing same co-ordinates)
- Access restriction (Height, Weight, Width)
- Census area in which the address falls (e.g. Output Area Super Output Area)
- Local government area (i.e. Ward, Parish, District Council)
- Country e.g. England, Scotland and Wales.