Drivetime & Distance Matrices – AMD
Derived from your chosen routable road network and points datasets, this dataset offers drive-time and distances between every point to every other point in the datasets. Full matrix with each sector (or more detailed level if required) appearing as both origin and destination for fast querying and simple incorporation into your own application. This dataset is provided on an annual licence; please call CACI for details of investments.
- Includes each location as origin and destination (e.g. Birmingham to Reading and Reading to Birmingham)
- Uses street level road network to calculate times and distances accurately
- Updated regularly - especially important for postcode sector matrices
- At very detailed level, the resulting file will be very large so please discuss with our experts if you need a unit postcode matrix or drive time matrix for a large customer list
- Created by allmapdata from CACI
Data Type: Drivetime Matrix
Bespoke: Customised to your data – time and distances between each of the locations you supply us or specify (e.g. your customers and collect and deliver points, towns in a specific country). We can also use customised routing networks including truck restrictions or custom speeds to match your specific requirements.
How is it used?
- Add journey time estimates to your transport management system
- Insert ready made drive time calculations into your gravity model
- Distance dependent cost estimates for delivery and service provision
- From location (origin) e.g. address, town, customer postcode or postcode sector
- To location (destination) e.g. address, town, customer postcode or postcode sector
- Distance (miles, kilometres, metres etc. as required)
- Time (minutes) off-peak speeds used unless other speeds are specified/required