UK House Price Pack – Geolytix
In addition to house price data, this geocoded housing data includes other details such as house type and provides a database of all listed buildings in the UK.
- A complete UK-wide dataset
- Includes all house sale transactions as recorded by the Land registry
- Includes all listed buildings
- Geocoding of points allows for easy visual depiction on the map
- Formatted for use in your GIS or BI application
- The flexible licensing allows for internet and intranet usage
How is it used?
- House price data provides a good indicator of wealth in each area
- Listed status can be used to target prospects for specific products
- Transaction dates indicate proportion of new owners perhaps for targeting DIY goods
- Detailed addressed data for market analysis
- House type (e.g. detached, terraced)
- Tenure (freehold / leasehold)
- Price paid
- Whether new build or pre-existing house
- Transaction date
- X & Y co-ordinates
A record of all listed buildings is also provided, in addition to the Land Registry information.