PitchPoint Premium is a multilevel modelled footfall data set. Using an array of open and proprietary data sets, PitchPoint models footfall by considering the drivers of footfall – why are people at that location at that time?
PitchPoint considers footfall by four drivers (shopping activities, leisure activities, workers and commuters) to provide detailed footfall estimates within the top 250 centres in Great Britain. These estimates are contained within a 10 metre by 10 metre grid, 24 hours a day across 1 week.
How It’s Used
- Assess customer engagement and conversion, analyzing the volume of people passing your branches by time of day
- Analyse what types of people (e.g. leisure, commuter, shopper etc) pass through your venue or branch, and pitch goods and/or services accordingly
- Find out what time of day commercial centres enjoy the most footfall, and realise opportunities around these (i.e. evening leisure venues, lunchtime specials and offers)
- Customise your branches’ product range according to type of visitor and time of day
- Locate hotspots of customer activity to optimise existing locations and plan new ones
- Analyse customer movement and spending to project more accurate sales targets and Key Performance Indicators
- 250 retail destinations across major towns and cities in Great Britain
- Built from a vast array of data including open data, such as train usage, bus stops, census data, Valuation Office Agency etc combined with proprietary data such as Retail Locations, Ordnance Survey AddressBase, and social media check-in data.
- Heat mapping can be applied to visualise grid areas by visitor density
- Visualise commercial centres by visitor type (i.e. Shoppers, Leisure, Commuters and Workers)
- Retail centres provided with 10m x 10m grid, with a footfall value for each
- Values for each grid for all 24 hours of the day
- Values for each grid for all 7 days of the week
- Values available for all types (workers, leisure, commuter, shopper, and all combined)