Place with sector gazetteer – AMD
This data set identifies which postcode sector each place lies within, and includes over 324,800 place names.
- Includes over 324,000 places in Great Britain
- Co-ordinates provided in lat/long and X & Y
- Includes which postcode sector/district/area the place falls within
- Provides an annual licence for a single user
How is it used?
- Identifying the postcode sector to allocate customers to delivery areas for example
- Territory management
- Lead or depot allocation
- Navigating around the map
- Locating places of interest
- Place name
- X & Y co-ordinates in lat/long
- County/unitary authority
- Postcode sector