International Business Points (POIs) – D&B
This Dun & Bradstreet business database is available for many countries and is very comprehensive. For example, the UK has over 3.1 million points of interest (POIs) from large manufacturers and retailers to mobile phone shops and farms. The data is collected directly from businesses and combined with details from Companies House (or similar bodies in other countries) to create a complete and up-to-date dataset.
- Business dataset from leading company
- Geocoded so can easily be visualised and analysed on a map
- Subsets available by SIC code or by geographical area
- This data is restricted to GIS usage which means that price is a lot less than the marketing usage of this dataset
Data Type: Geocoded Business Points
Click image to enlarge display
Complete country business dataset (over 3.1 million records for the UK, for example)
Banks & Building Societies
Cinemas & Sports Clubs
Confectioners, Tobacconists & Chemists (CTNs)
Food Retailers & Wholesalers
Hospitals, Nursing & Personal Care
Hotels, Motels & Tourist Resorts
Schools, Colleges & Universities
Bespoke Any combination of SIC code, employee size, geographic area etc.
How is it used?
- B2B market analysis
- Competition analysis
- Targeting areas with a high proportion of relevant business prospects using SIC (Standard Industrial Classification) codes.
- Company name
- Trading company
- Line of business description
- Number of employees (at both company and site level)
- Location indicator i.e. headquarters, branch or single site
- International and UK SIC code
- x and y co-ordinates
- Full address
|Republic of Ireland|
|United Arab Emirates|
|United States of America|