UK Town and Land Use Boundaries – GeoLytix
About ProductThe UK Town and Land Use Boundaries data set provides land use boundaries and boundaries for 30,000 sprawls (areas), each representing a recognisable distinct town or suburb within the UK, complete with attached information. For example the number of schools within a town. Land use boundaries provide closed polygons for land-use features such as buildings, national parks and woodlands.
- Complete UK wide dataset
- Top 25 cities are further broken down into locales representing distinct communities within these cities
- Flexible licensing permitting internet and intranet usage
How is it used?
- Town and Suburb data used to define territory areas and identify suburbs fir deliveries
- Towns can be combined with customer data to geocode onto the map
- Land use can enhance map appearance and identify buildings and woodlands etc