Public Transport Boundaries & Routes – iGeolise
Public Transport Boundaries & Routes is available as complete application to generate your own public sector boundaries and routes or you can specify specific locations and times and we can run some for you. Also available as an API. This product uses public transport timetables from buses, tubes, metro / underground, trams, ferries, boats and London cable cars to calculate travel time and distance at any time of day from your chosen start points.
What is key?
- Calculates time and distance between points using public transport only with reference to timetables
- Creates isochrones (travel time boundaries) starting at specific points at specific times of day showing everywhere that can be reached within the specified time using only public transport
- Complete coverage for the United Kingdom & Ireland
- Available as desktop application that can output files in your chosen format
- API available
- Consultancy service can create particular boundaries for you - e.g. site relocation impact analysis
Data Type: Desktop application, polygons or API
Desktop – Complete application linked to full public sector timetable databases
API – Embed within your own application
Consultancy Service – Order just the boundaries you need delivered as print outs or digital boundaries in your preferred format
How is it used?
- Site location analysis for health, public services or commercial ventures targeting those unlikely to use a car (e.g. teenagers or in city centres)
- Confirm business expense requests (do your staff get taxis when it is perfectly feasible to use public transport?)
- Analyse employee relocation packages
|Republic of Ireland|
|United States of America|
With more countries coming live soon. Enquire for more details.