GB Key Built-up Area Boundaries
About ProductThese boundaries group together local authorities in Great Britain to form familiar 'built up' areas such as Aldershot or Birmingham. Primary area definition source data is available for England (so we have, for example, created the Bournemouth boundary from Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch local authorities). For Scotland and Wales the corresponding Local Authority District is used, with the exception of Glasgow which is created by combining the appropriate districts.
- High resolution 1:10,000 scale boundaries providing clear, easy to use urban polygons
- These boundaries group together local authorities into familiar 'built up' areas
- Refers to areas in the same way that your customers do!
Data type: Vector Polygons
How is it used?
- Allocating customers to areas that are intuitive to staff and customers alike
- Analysing the market
- Shading areas according to the values in your own data to spot trends and monitor performance