The Future of Urban Logistics – Round Table
Thursday 23rd May 2019, 9:00am – 12:00pm Networking breakfast included
The Goldsmiths’ Centre, 41 Britton Street London EC1M 5AD
These are some of the big questions
- What will be your biggest urban challenge for order fulfilment?
- Do your drivers ever have to break the law to do their job?
- What does the rise of the urbanised conurbation mean for your operations?
- What kinds of new and emerging transport will you deploy in your operation – drones, droids or hydrogen trucks?
- Does Artificial Intelligence have a role to play in urban logistics?
Who’s it for? It’s for you if you’re in a leadership role in an organisation with a strong strategic interest in urban logistics. You’re probably a director or head of department or equivalent. Your specialist interest could be strategy, technology, data, GIS, analytics, operations, emerging technologies or business development.
Whether you’re in retail, grocery, food-service, e-commerce, fulfilment and delivery or a niche or emerging sector that supports or depends on urban logistics, come and take your rightful seat at the table.
Over breakfast and for two rewarding hours, we’ll discuss how to find the answers
Join the debate about key issues …hear from a range of experts and industry perspectives…uncover the most important challenges and examine potentially successful approaches to urban delivery, scheduling, mapping and fulfilment.