Qlikmaps and spatial data sets from allmapdata
Use Qlikmaps to enrich your QlikView and Qlik Sense dashboards with advanced geospatial analysis.
Qlikmaps is a geographic analytics engine that is straightforward to install and configure, so you can get to analysing just minutes out of the box and without the need for yet more server infrastructure.
As a user of Qlikmaps you can:
- Add diverse and interactive geospatial analytics to your Qlik applications
- Plot and visualise your own business point data, for example, your customers
- Combine maps depicting demographic information, consumer spending by area, weather or climate data, crime statistics and more to achieve rich, geographic insights
Need help with mapping data sets for Qlikmaps?
The allmapdata team have a technical understanding of geospatial data, how it can be included within Qlikmaps and the ways in which organisations can use it for business advantage. We can augment Qlikmap’s mapping capabilities by analysing and treating your datasets to deliver a greater level of detail and accuracy for boundaries and geocoding.
You may need to combine more accurate map positioning with your own choice of more detailed boundaries, such as US school catchments, UK postcode sectors or your own sales, distribution and franchise areas.
Access to our extensive portfolio of Global geospatial datasets formatted and ready for use in Qlikmaps can help you:
- Visualise your business intelligence and analytics
- Improve your understanding of customer distribution, sales trends and profit margins
- Access geographic content from Geographical Information Systems (GIS) within your BI ecosystem
The allmapdata Team
We specialise in spatial analysis and can help you map your own data in Qlikmaps. Get in touch to discuss the type of location based data you need and we will supply or process your own data for use in Qlikmap’s proprietary format.
Contact us now so we can discuss how we can most efficiently help you unlock the power of location based information in your business.