FME® is a software solution for organising, processing and analysing data as a complement to our existing geographical data solutions and services.
FME offers businesses the chance to diversify their range of data processing abilities, enabling data validation and quality assurance; spatial and non-spatial data merging and cleaning and data format conversion and reprojection. By using FME, you can improve the accuracy and speed of data processing through automation, saving time and reducing staffing costs.
View your geospatial data on a map, with hundreds of data formats and thousands of co-ordinate systems supported, this is a perfect tool for customising data for your business needs. FME is also excellent for assessing the quality of your address database, updating datasets automatically or reorganising datasets to your specification.
Convert your data into different formats using hundreds of data transformers to create visual workspaces with FME’s accessible ‘drag and drop’ interface. As shown, users can create visual workflows in minutes in order to connect and send data between hundreds of different applications. You can also consume data dynamically, use data feeds from external URLs easily enabling you to interact with data according to your requirements.
Once you have set up your automated data workspaces, FME can be run with a pre-set schedule to automate your data processing tasks.
Mapmechanics and FME
Mapmechanics have several years’ experience using FME with geospatial data, including working with clients to provide thousands of processed worldwide digital datasets. We can help you choose the right edition of the software for your needs, assist with configuration and setup within your IT infrastructure, provide training and implementation assistance and also offer ongoing user support and consultancy.
How is it used?
- Data validation and quality assurance
- Data viewing and close inspection
- Data presentation restyling
- Filtering and querying of datasets
- Integrate business intelligence software
- Spatial and non-spatial data merging and cleaning
- Data format conversion and reprojection
- Connect web and cloud formats and systems
- 2D to 3D data transformation
- Hundreds of data formats and thousands co-ordinate systems supported
- Use FME to convert your data into different formats using hundreds of transformers to create visual workspaces with FME’s accessible ‘drag and drop’ interface
- Create visual workflows in minutes in order to connect and send data between hundreds of different applications
- FME’s Data Inspector allows you to view your geospatial data on a map
- Deploy your custom workspaces with local servers or through offsite cloud technology